I’ve been working with a company called American SportWorksÂ now for almost 8 months. Â And, now we’re finally rolling out our new brand as American LandMaster! Â I can’t wait to have everything completely unveiled. Â But, for now, it’s going to be exciting to watch this SEO case study unfold. Â American LandMaster will continue to manufacture UTVs, ATVs, and Side by SidesÂ right here in the good old USA.
But, right now, the new domain has very little search engine presence. Â And, I can’t simply redirect the old site to the new one as we need to keep the old site alive for the time being.
So, we’ve created the site and have started optimizing everything – title tags, content, images, alt tags, title tags… Â It’s a slow process, but we’re working through it. Â We just finished tweaking the URL structure. Â I’m not 100% happy with it yet, but we’re getting close. Â The same thing can be said for the images. Â We’ve started writing alt and title tags for every image. Â But, it’s a long, tedious process.
Be sure to check back soon for more details and updates!